Are you looking for ways to help ensure your child is ready for the big leap to school?
Get Prep Ready is a School Readiness eBook that is jam packed with loads of incredible ideas that you can be doing at home with your child right now.
In order for your child to be an active and confident participant in the classroom, you need to ensure you are providing opportunities to develop the whole child. School Readiness is not about ABCs and counting to 100. This eBook not only outlines why we need to focus on all areas, particularly social and emotional skills, but gives you so many different ideas to help improve your child’s skills in all developmental areas.
These ideas do not require fancy or expensive equipment and are super simple for you to set up and implement on a day to day basis.
What is included?
- In depth information about the developmental skills required and why
- Practical ideas to help improve your child’s independence. Including: Setting up expectations, leaving the house, visual schedules and getting ready for school
- Over 80 activity ideas that you can do at home with your child, covering the following developmental areas:
- Fine motor skills
- Gross motor/ Movement skills
- Music development
- Creative arts
- Reading, discussion and language development
- Emotional development
- Social Skills
- Early reading, writing and maths skills
- Ideas for what to do in those first days, weeks and months of school
- The Zones of Regulation poster to use at home to help your child visualise their emotional responses
- Our developing independence poster
*Please note: This is a digital product for you to download and print yourself. You will not receive a physical product.