Children need to learn how to form certain strokes, before they can learn to write letters of the alphabet. That’s why these cards are a perfect way to introduce your child to writing and develop their skills so they are ready to become successful writers once they start school.
Your little monkey will absolutely love this pack of pre-writing cards. Each card has a different line, curve or pattern on it to encourage your child to practise and develop their writing skills. This is a perfect opportunity to help develop your child’s ability to hold a pencil or marker correctly, gain strength in their hands and wrists and start learning formations of shapes and objects.
What types of patterns are included in the 32 pre-writing cards?
- Pre- writing developmental milestones
- Straight lines: both horizontal and vertical
- Diagonal lines and zig zags
- Shapes: circles, squares, triangles and rectangles
- Swirls, mazes,
- Objects: sun, house, people
- A List of hands on activity ideas for using with our pre-writing cards
Top Tip: Laminate these before you use them and use a whiteboard marker with them, that way they can be used again and again.
*Please note: This is a digital product for you to download and print yourself. No physical product will be sent out to you.